The Portal DFe is a web portal where the Partners of NS Tecnologia can have access to manage documents issued through Cloud and API projects by their costumers.
Access screen of the portal where the user must login with their access data.
The login screen will only be displayed when the user is not logged in the Portal. If the user is already logged in, the user will be redirected to the Dashboard, for this to happen, toggle the option “Mantenha-me logado” (Keep me logged in).
Home page of the Portal
The Dashboard is an interface that clearly displays important information in real time about documents issued by Cloud and API projects that can be managed through the Portal.
The Dashboard numbers are automatically updated every 60 seconds and it is possible to check the information of all projects.
At the top of the screen there are two buttons where you can:
- Select the project you want to verify issues;
- Toggle the environment type between Produção (Production) and Homologação (Homologation).
When switching the environment type, the information will be automatically updated.
The environment type works as a filter that can be used to view data from real documents issued in Production (tpAmb = 1) or from documents issued for testing in Homologation (tpAmb = 2).
- Emissões hoje e Faturamento hoje (Issues today and Billing today): displays the total amount of issues and the sum of the values of documents issued today, respectively.
- Emissões este mês e Faturamento este mês (Issues this month and Billing this month): displays the total amount of issues and the sum of the values of documents issued this month, respectively.
- Quantidade de emissões no últimos dias (number of issues in the last days): graphically displays the total amount of emissions per hour for the last 15 days starting from the current day.
- Média de emissões por hora (Average emissions per hour): graphically displays the average amount of emissions per hour for the last 15 days starting from the current day.
- Maiores emitentes por dia (Biggest issuers per day): lists the 10 biggest issuers of the day, informing the Corporate Name, CNPJ and also the amount of issuances of each one.
On this screen it is possible to list the documents issued and download their distribution XMLs and PDFs.
Filters shown in the image above:
Emitente (Issuer): filters the issues to be listed from a specific issuer;
Emissão inicial e final (Start and end issue): filters the issues to be listed from the start to the end date (with or without time) of issue;
Chave de acesso (Access key): selects the key of a specific document to be displayed.
- You can choose Environment and Project in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Select the Project to perform the query as well.
Documents that are canceled will be displayed with the line highlighted in red.
Documents issued in contingency will be displayed with the highlighted line in Orange.
Denied documents will be displayed with the line highlighted in Blue.
In the query, it is also possible to generate the a Report in PDF of the emissions of the month, to do so, just click on the arrow next to the Search button:
That will automatically open the PDF with all the issues as informed in the filters.
On this screen it is possible to perform the Batch Download. For this, it is necessary to inform the CNPJ of the issuer and the period that you want to download.
After, just click on Download and a link will be sent to your email, where you can download a .zip with all the xmls as informed by the period in the filter.
It takes up to 10 minutes for it to be sent.
The PDF Report is also stored inside it, so you don’t need to go to another page to download it.
On this screen it is possible to import XMLs into our server. It is used for new partners when they need a document to be on our servers.
Ex: I need to do an event, such as a correction letter or cancellation. I’m new to NS and that’s why I don’t have the XML inside the server.
In this case, this option is used.
This option must not be used in other options. We provide resources to check the status of a document and then release it, verify the reason for not having the document available today on our DF-e Portal and, as a last resort, we have a support team available to verify what happened during the issuance for not having obtained the authorized status.
Another thing that we must be aware of in this option is the XML standard, it must be in accordance with what we issue. As its name, after the key of an NF-e must have the proc-NFe.xml.
On this screen, it is possible to create a schedule for sending XML’s to a specific email.
To do this, just click on the + button to create a new schedule.
It is also possible to check the schedules already created, informing the issuer’s CNPJ and clicking on search.