In this screen it is possible to query the documents issued.
For this to happen, it is necessary to pay attention to the Filled Filters.
When opening the screen initially you will come across these filters.
However, as seen, it has the option of “Mais filtros” (More Filters) to have a more detailed query.
Below there is a description of what each of these options are that we have available for completion:
Emitente (Issuer): this field is mandatory to consult the documents issued and the issuer’s CNPJ must be informed;
Chave de acesso (Access key): this field is optional and is filled with the key of the document that you want queries.
Curiosity about this field:
If you want to inform only the key in the query and click on search, our portal will return you the query for it.
Emissão inicial e Emissão final (Initial issue and Final issue): in this field, enter the period in which you want to consult the documents. It cannot exceed the thirty-day limit. It is a mandatory field to perform the query.
Recebimento inicial (Banco NS) e Recebimento final (Banco NS) (Initial Receipt and Final Receipt in the NS Database): this field refers to the date a document was saved in our database. When you issue a document through our application, the save date at the database is the same as the issue date.
But for example: if you import into our database, on 08/10/2020, an XML from NFCe (or any other project) that was issued on 07/20/2020 (by another application, for example ), the save date will be different from the issue date.
Número (Number): this field is optional and it is used to inform the number of the document that you want to query.
Série (Series): this field is optional and it is used to inform the document issuance series. E.g.: some establishments issue electronic tax documents with more than one series at the same time, so to facilitate the query, simply inform the series you want.
CPNF/CPF Destinatário (Recipient’s CNPJ/CPF): this field is optional and it is used to inform recipient’s CPF or CNPJ.
Estado de autorização (Authorization status): in this field you can inform the state you want to check the queries. E.g.: “Rio Grande do Sul”, by checking this option, you will only query emissions from this state.
Tipo de emissão (Issuance type): in this field, three options are available and it is possible to choose the type of issue that you want to perform the query, which can be:
- Emissão Normal (Normal issue): checking this option will only query documents issued with the “Normal” issuance type (tpEmis=1);
- Emissão em Contingencia (Issue in Contingency): checking this option will only query documents issued in contingency;
- Todos (All): this option is already selected by default, that is, every time you open the query screen, this option is already selected. When checked, you will consult all the types of emissions mentioned above.
Situação (Situation): in this field, four options are available and it is possible to choose the type of situation that you want to perform the query, which can be:
- Autorizadas (Authorized): checking this option will only query authorized emissions;
- Canceladas (Canceled): checking this option will only query canceled issues;
- Denegados (Denied): checking this option will only query the issues that were denied;
- Todos (All): this option is already selected by default, that is, every time you open the query screen, this option is already selected. When checked, you will perform the query of all types of situations mentioned above.
There are two types of environment: PRODUÇÃO (Production) and HOMOLOGAÇÃO (Homologation).
In our DF-e Portal, it is possible to select the type of environment in the upper corner, on the right side of the screen.
In our DF-e Portal, it is possible to select the Project in the upper corner, on the right side of the screen.